TEDxNewYork is looking for an experienced team member to develop a lasting, locally-driven sponsorship strategy.
We are a non-profit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to spreading the ideas of New Yorkers through live talks and interactive events.
Our 2014 conference hosted over 400 attendees and our talks have been viewed over 7.1 million times–an unprecedented number for a first-time TEDx event. In the coming years, we plan to host more gatherings–both grander and more intimate–and we need talented team members who can engage with the brands that will help us get there.
- Develop partnerships strategy for our local brand with a global reach
- Onboard new long-term partners as well as build relationships with an existing portfolio of clients and agencies
- Recruit and manage partnerships team
- Ensure campaigns meet objectives and align with TEDxNewYork philosophy
Education and experience requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in sales/partnerships
- Account management experience in conferences and/or digital media
- Past experience managing teams
- Community organizing experience a huge plus
- Established network of brands, foundations, advertising, and agency contacts.
TEDxNewYork is an all-volunteer initiative. This is a part-time position with the opportunity for commission. Email email@example.com with your résumé and a short paragraph about why you're interested.